From gatherings with the fam, office holiday cocktail hours, and bestie gift exchanges, December is the month of parties! In order to get you looking great and feeling amazing, we have a gorgeous hairstyle from Kassinka just for you. You can keep this Braided Ponytail casual by wrapping a chunky scarf around your neck or you can give it a little glitz by slipping a sparkly headband or haircomb into it. So whether you need to dress to impress or just be casual and comfy, this is the look for you.
- 1. Begin a three strand braid.
- 2. Pull it back to the side.
- 3. Braid it all the way to the ends of your hair.
- 4. Carefully pull the braid apart.
- 5. Gather the rest of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head.
- 6. Secure the ponytail and your braid with an elastic.
- 7. Wrap the remaining braid around your ponytail and secure it with a bobby pin or two.