Must Have Details for the Perfect Shabby Chic Wedding
BRIDE / ENGAGEMENTS / FEATURED / PLANNING / WEDDINGS
All things lace and floral? Yes, please. My heart pitter patters every time I see the mixture of textures and details that create a shabby chic look. There’s something vintage, romantic and effortlessly cool about shabby chic details in all things decor, BUT I especially love them for a wedding.
Plan your wedding with this distinct theme in mind for a beautifully cohesive look that will leave guests in awe with these 5 details!
- Set the tone right with your invitations. Paisley and delicate floral patterns are the perfect patterns to use to start the shabby chic vibe for your wedding day.
- The final touches will make a big statement for your shabby chic wedding. Vintage style jewelry and rings are the subtle details needed to keep with the overall mood.
- The decor of the wedding makes up about three-quarters of the overall style. Vintage tea-cups, lush floral centerpieces with pinks, purples and peaches and a nice lace table runner are the perfect details for a shabby chic wedding reception.
- The dresses of a wedding are probably the most thought out items for a bride. Soft pastels and materials such as tulle and chiffon offer romanticism unlike any other and a sweet wedding dress with a shabby chic look will be the icing on the cake.
- A dessert table surrounded by fresh flowers and a cake adorned with the colorful flowers first seen on the invites brings the entire shabby chic setting full circle.
Photographer: Joanna Moss Photography//Ring Designer: Passion Diamonds Inc.//Event Designer: Umbrella Events//Makeup Artist:Agnew Makeup Artistry//Cinema and Video: Capture Productions//Reception Venue: Cecil Green Park House//Hair Stylist: Hello, Lovely//Bakery: Letterpress Bakery //Apparel:Little Pink Dress//Design and Decor:Past Pieces Vintage & Vintage Inspired Rentals//Dress Designer: Pure Magnolia Gowns//Invitation Designer: Stationery Bike Designs//Floral Designer:Vivio FLowers//