The Most Stunning Rustic French Wedding Inspiration You’ve Ever Seen
Oh la la! This rustic French themed wedding shoot has us starry-eyed and dreaming of Provence in the spring. From the couture fashion to the color scheme (soft hues mixed with rich pops of marsala), these beautifully styled photos will have you saying “oui!” and feeling transported, even though it was all created and photographed on a lavender farm in California! It illustrates how creativity can transcend place and how you don’t need to leave home to immerse your guests in a French-inspired wonderland.
RUSTIC FRENCH WEDDING CHECKLIST:
1. A beautiful venue. Think an old brick building, flower market, or farm)
2. A pastel color scheme. Add in a strong dose of color, like burgundy or emerald green, for unexpected drama.
3. Elegant fashion. Capture the perfect amount of je ne sais quoi with a fashion-forward gown. Alternative colors like blush, champagne, or oyster are perfect.
4. Fanciful decor. Think galvanized tins, loose flowers, strings of lights, copper vases, distressed furniture, and mercury glass candle holders.
5. Touches of glam. Balance the rustic vibes with romantic elegance. Gilded champagne glasses and plates will add chicness and style.
6. French favors. French-milled soaps or prettily wrapped macaroons will give your guests a bit of Provence to take home.
Planner Carolyn Wilson of Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events//Photography Evonne & Darren Wong of U Me Us Studios//Hair & Makeup Becky Lau of Beautiful One Makeup Artistry//Dresses J’aime Bridal//Venue Pageo Lavender Farm//Floral Designer Wendi Goad of Sweetness and Light Flowers//Stationery Designer Kelly Kuenster of Paper by the Bay//Caterer On the Vine Catering//Baker Arlette Novelli of Three Little Cakes//Linens Napa Valley Linens//Rentals Classic Party Rentals