Wedding Day Tips to Choosing the Right Jewelry
Finding a dream wedding dress is the most exhilarating feeling a bride experiences during wedding planning, but finding the right jewelry is a also a vital part in creating the entire look.
If you’re unsure of what pieces to pair with your wedding gown then you have come to the right place! I’m breaking down some guidelines to remember when searching for that perfect jewelry.
If your dress is a strapless gown: (bracelet optional for all)
* A statement earring with no necklace
* A statement necklace with small earring
* A dainty necklace with small earring
If your dress is V-neckline:
* A drop earring, no necklace
If your dress has a high neckline:
If your dress is fully or partially beaded:
* Match shade of beading with jewelry.
If your dress is lace:
* Jewelry that has a clear sparkle to it or a pearl will pair nicely with lace
Shop my Desiree for KV Bijou jewelry collection for more options and you’ll be well on your way to a completed wedding day look!