INGREDIENTS (Chocolate Chip Cookies)
1 package of cookie mix
2 tablespoons of milk (any dairy/non-dairy milk)
1/4 cup of light tasting oil (melted coconut oil preferred, or grapeseed/light olive oil)
1 teaspoon of vanilla (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat. I didn’t have either when I was making the cookies, so I just simply used a little butter to keep the cookies from sticking!
2. Combine baking mix, oil, milk, and vanilla and stir together until dough is formed.
3. Take 1.5-2 tablespoons of dough and flatten in hand to make a flat disc and place onto cookie sheet. Mix should make approximately 12 cookies. I like my cookies to be a bit bigger so I took a full spoonful, and it made six perfectly sized cookies.
4. Place cookies into preheated oven and bake until golden brown for approximately 13-16 minutes.
5. Remove cookies from the oven and let them cool.
1 package of brownie mix
1/4 cup of milk (any dairy/non-dairy milk)
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of Vanilla (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using cooking spray or oil to grease pan that is 9″x9″ (or very similar in size).
2. Combine baking mix, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla and stir together until you have a thick batter.
3. Pour batter into greased pan ( I used a small pyrex) , and use a spoon or spatula to make smooth even layer.
4. Place brownies in preheated oven and bake for approximately 29-33 minutes. You will know the brownies are ready when they are set and a little bit soft in touch.
5. When the brownies are finished baking remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy these yummy brownies!